Tuesday 20 September 2011

My bags are packed

 

I'm headed up north for a few weeks to meet with some collaborators in Wellington and Auckland, then out to the Mercury Islands for some field work!  I've had to pack for 2 weeks of city slicking around the 2 coolest cities in New Zealand... AND for a week of bird nerding out on an island in the middle of nowhere.  Needless to say, I don't have any cute little vintage trunks, like above, instead I have a big monstorous backpack with hiking boots tied to the side.  Also, sad to say, I'm not bringing a caged dove, or a hat box.  I know... I'm sorry, there was just no room in my backpack!

Anyways, I plan on taking full advantage of my trips to both cities by taking lots of cool photos, going shopping at lots of cool vintage shops, and eating lots of yummy food.  Oh and don't worry, I'll take plenty of photos of me in my hiking boots playing with seabirds out on the islands too!

No comments:

Post a Comment